This morning, I laid in my bed when I realized that, it’s that time of year again! It’s time to set some new new year’s goals for myself. I’d say that I did pretty good with my goals of last year and I truly believe that it is because I stuck with my goals that allowed 2014 has exceeded all expectations and be as amazing as it was. I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again. 2014 was the best year of my life thus far and I hope 2015 will be able to top it, but it will definitely be hard to do so.
This year, I am going to change it up a bit. I have more concrete things I want to accomplish, although I do plan to continue with my intangible goals of last year. Here they are, in no particular order:
- Take care of my health again. Work out at least 3 times a week and cook most of my meals
- Take care of my financials. Get a job and keep track of my spending.
- Stay in touch with people better. Take more of the initiative to hit up other’s first.
- Keep up with the news. Read at least 2 news articles per day.
- Pick up new hobbies. Perhaps learn a few songs on my ukulele?
- Spend more money on experiences as oppose to material goods.
- Continue goals from last year. Keep reading, being open-minded, being patient, saying yes, enjoying life, and being happy.
I’m excited to see what 2015 has in store for me. I already have a few things that I am looking forward to. Leggo!